What is API Inu?
API Inu is a secure and cost-efficient solution to provide a traditional API service to smart contracts in a decentralized way. It is composed of the following elements:
• multiple APIs, where the term API not only refers to a technical interface, but a service that a real-world business provides;
• a decentralized network of first-party oracles, i.e., oracles operated by the API providers themselves;
• a decentralized governing entity to oversee the oracle network.
API INU combines the decentralized technological solutions with a strong meme culture. It helps to emphasize the community focus and the denial of centralized solutions.
- Lower the entry boundary of Crypto-economy network.
- a decentralized governing entity to oversee the oracle network.
- multiple APIs, where the term API not only refers to a technical interface, but a service that a real-world business provides.
Nodes operated by API providers
- Web3 APIs - Call any Web API directly from a smart contract.
- Data Querying - Public blockchains are data machines—price, volume, history, the list goes on. The APIS allows you to discover the latest trends, reveal transaction histories, and search across portfolio holdings of yours and others’ wallet addresses.
Designed for Defi
- Transparent, immutable, and cryptographically verifiable
- Large hybrid datasets (like payout schedules and token bonding curves)
- Web3 based “all-in-one” experience for unified data management
- Reflection of 0.9% towards holders based on their total holding/total supply.
- Deflationary Token - Every transaction further burn 0.45% of transacted sum. On launch, 50% of total supply was burnt to 0x00000dead address.
- Any purchase of API Service will be buyback 9 : operations 1.
API Inu Beacons
First-party transparency delivers security and efficiency
Operated by the market’s most trusted and reliable data providers, Beacons are a transparent, cost-efficient and scalable way for smart contracts to interact with the off-chain data they need.
Beacons allow smart contract developers to connect Web3 applications to continuously updated streams of off-chain data, such as the latest cryptocurrency, stock and commodities prices. Operated by the market’s most trusted and reliable data providers, Beacons are a transparent, cost-efficient and scalable way for smart contracts to interact with the off-chain data they need.
The Beacon Server contract maintains a cache of on-chain Beacon values readily available for smart contracts to retrieve instantly as illustrated in figure below. A Beacon is updated when a pre-defined tolerance of the Beacon's value is detected. Each Beacon has its own configuration parameters that define when and how it updates. dAPIs (Building on Beacons)
Why API Inu?
Using blockchain data + chart libraries to provide bespoke chart solutions.
Decentralise API connect with web3 smart contracts.
Roadmap for listing, marketing, seo, branding and partnerships.
Chief Operating Officer at Rava Marketing: decentralized network for data monetization. Founded and ran three AI-based companies.
15+ years of experience as a business development expert.
CTO & Lead Engineer
Lead Backend developer in Hyper Growth, responsible for system architecture in ReactJS, Solidity.
7+ years of experience as a software engineer, team lead and blockchain architect.
Lead Developer for API Inu, responsible for API Beacons and dAPI.
Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer for API Inu - real-time insights and alerts.
Design and implementation of UI components and services. WebSocket, Redux, mongodb developer,
Executive Marketing Manager
Executive Marketing Manager for API Inu - Marketing Outreach
4+ years of experience as a marketing manager. Creating marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns. Run API Inu Twitter & Media Releases.
Project Manager for API Inu - Partnership & Scheduling.
3+ years of project manager, responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. B2B partnership and scheduling of tasks.
Investment and Partnership